A swimming holiday in the Dolomites is jam-packed with highlights:
- Swimming lake in the Sciliar-Catinaccio/Schlern-Rosengarten Nature Reserve
- Swimming lake which has won Legambiente awards
- Fresh temperatures due to the high altitude
- Swimming lake and swimming pool in a unique landscape
- Rowing boats available for rental
Swimming pool or lake? On a family holiday on the Alpe di Siusi in the Dolomites, the choice is yours. The Laghetto di Fiè/Völser Weiher Lake is part of the Sciliar-Catinaccio Nature Reserve and has been classified as one of the cleanest swimming lakes in Italy
for many years. In 2015, the Laghetto di Fiè was once again the recipient of the “Vela Blu” from Legambiente, the Italian Environmental Organisation. If you’re looking for fun in the water, the Laghetto di Fiè in the Dolomites is also a great place for an outing on a rowing boat, available for rental right beside the lake.
And if you prefer a swimming pool
to a lake, then Telfen
is the place for you. In the Telfen pool, adults and children alike can cool down on a hot summer day and enjoy a swim with a view over the Santner peak. Given the altitude, cool freshness is a certainty: Both the Telfen pool and the Laghetto di Fiè are located at around 1,000m a.s.l.