Hof zu Wasser' farm was first mentioned in records as far back as 1366. Brothers Andreas and Christoph Mock have carefully renovated the farm and combined new sections with existing buildings. The result may be seen and tasted and guests will appreciate the special atmosphere and home-produced wine, along with tasty dishes from the farm kitchen. Open from Palm Sunday until the beginning of June on Thursdays and Fridays after 18.00, Saturdays and Sundays from 12.00. Open from Tuesdays to Fridays after 18.00 and on Saturdays and Sundays from 12.00 from the beginning of September until Christmas. Prior booking recommended.
- Restaurant in the farm
- Restaurant for chestnut-eating
- Car parks