The Parish Church "Holy cross" of Seis
General times of holy mass Saturday 06.00 p.m. Holy mass in italian from middle of june to end of october and from Christmas to Easter Sunday 08.30 a.m in german
In the year 1937 the construct of the building began, which should be doomed under the impression of the anniversary year 1933 the holy cross. The finished place of worship was doomed 1950. The stressed arrangement of the walls reminds of the strict forms of old basilicas. In 1962 the tower received five new bells. In the four large windows the mountain lecture, the sacrament of the baptism, the sacrament of the altar, Eucharistie and the sacrament of the marriage are represented.
The parish church of Siusi is located at the centre. From the roundabout we turn in direction centre and after 100 meters we turn left.