Church San Giorgio

San Giorgio 79 39050 Tires
Church San Giorgio

From the old church from 1332 only the lower part of the tower with its Roman round arch window still remain. The red tower with its imperial roof was built in 1739. The last redesign of the church’s interior during the second half of the 19th century gave the church its New-Roman touch. The artist Karl Hernrici painted an impressive ceiling fresco in 1772.

October 30 2020 - December 30 2020
Open from
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Info Coronavirus