It is the ruin of a castle once belonging to the lords of Aichach in the 12th century, whose decline is linked to bitter disputes with the lords of Castelrotto. The lords of Castelrotto got hold of the castle and kept it until 1741. Hiking route no. 7a from Siusi.
The ruin Aichach/Rovereto is located under Siusi at the herb farm Pfleger. After the village of Siusi (in direction of Fiè) we turn right in direction Golf course and San Vigilio/San Oswaldo. This road we follow for 3 km, then the farm and the ruin are on the left side.
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December