The highlights at a glance:
- Good connections and easy accessibility to the valley station: From village to Alpine pastures
- Long summer opening and long daily opening hours
- Vast array of discount cards: Dolomiti Supersummer, Combi Card, Seiser Alm Card Gold
- Lifts integrated with hiking routes
- Mountain cabins near the cable car
Get to the hiking area
easily and quickly: Modern cable cars
ensure a good connection to the Seiser Alm hiking area. The villages are well connected to the Valley Station by shuttle bus, guaranteeing a rapid ascent from 1,000 to 1,800 metres a.s.l.
With a long summer season starting in May and carrying on until the end of October or the beginning of November, outdoors holidaymakers will find all they are looking for and more. And during the long summer season
, the cable cars also have extended opening hours and run regularly throughout the day.
Whatever your hiking
wishes and needs, there’s always a discount card to match them: from the Combi Card over the Seiser Alm right up to the Dolomiti Supersummer Card. Cards include, depending on your needs, travel on the Seiser Alm cable cars, and Seiser Alm cable cars of the “Dolomiti Supersummer” Association.
Those who like to take it a bit easier can cut off the hike by a few metres and head home on the cable car. Near the cable car mountain station you will find beautiful lookout points and countless mountain cabins
to ensure enjoyment at its very best.