Coming from Kastelruth we take the third exit in the roundabout in Seis am Schlern and follow the road to the hotel.
There are parking spaces available at the hotel.
Finding your true self – knowingly unknowing. Wellness at the Hotel Waldrast Dolomiti in Seis am Schlern
Putting your everyday life behind you and just switching off and focusing on nothing. Let your thoughts wander and your body rest. Less is actually more, here in the natural world of the Dolomites.
Let yourself be carried away by the pool or the hot tub. Submerge in the water or sweat out tensions in the sauna, then relax in the forest. With inner peace caressing the soul, the spirit will also open up. Let yourself truly feel the time spent relaxing and out of doors. Because wellness at the Hotel Waldrast Dolomiti goes far beyond the spa itself – it is in the very air.
- Swimming: an indoor and outdoor hot tub and a heated outdoor pool in summer.
- Sweating: a Finnish sauna, a steam sauna, a bio sauna and an infrared cabin.
- Resting: an indoor quiet room and an outdoor sunbathing lawn.
- Let yourself be pampered: massages, body treatments, wraps and scrubs.
- VITALIS Dr. Joseph products from South Tyrol are used for all treatments in the Forest Spa.
- A swim bag with bathrobe and swimming towel is provided in each room.
- The Forest Spa is only open to guests aged 14 years and above. The indoor hot tub, outdoor pool and infrared cabin may be used by guests of all ages.
Seis am Schlern is reachable with the nus no. 170 from Bolzano and Brixen.
January, February, March, June, July, August, September, October, December