Guests of accommodation in the villages of Castelrotto, Siusi, Fiè allo Sciliar and Tires al Catinaccio which appear with a photo in this website get the Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass, free of charge
. The Card facilitates holidaymakers’ exploration of the Seiser Alm holiday area as well as the wider region of South Tyrol
, providing a single-ticket access to all types of public transport, such as train and bus. The following services
- shuttle bus services of the Seiser Alm holiday area (except bus routes 10, 11 and 12)
- regional and local trains from Brennero as far as Trento and from Malles to San Candido
- bus services throughout the province (town, suburban and city buses)
- the Renon, Colle, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano cable cars
- the narrow track Renon railway and the Mendola cable railway
- a return trip between Malles and Müstair on a Swiss Postbus service
- discount on Combi Card, Nordic Pass and Seiser Alm Card Gold (discount: 3 in 7 or 7 days = 2,00 €; 14 days = 4,00 €)
The Card is valid for 7 days. Guests who have booked a longer stay, receive a second card after 7 days. The tickets are personal and non-trasferable and need to be voided each time you travel. Dogs don't have the right to get the client card and have to pay the regular fare in all types of public transport. The transfer of dogs in the shuttle busses is free of charge.
If the Guest Pass receives the stamping unleserlich/illeggibile
(meaning "unreadable") when it is voided, it is still valid that day. In the evening, it has to be substituted for a new Guest Pass by your accomodation.