The Guest Pass facilitates holidaymakers’ the exploration of the Dolomites region Seiser Alm as well as the wider region of South Tyrol, providing a single-ticket access to all types of public transport, such as train and bus. Guests of accommodation in the villages of Kastelruth/Castelrotto, Seis am Schlern/Siusi allo Sciliar, Völs am Schlern/Fiè allo Sciliar and Tiers am Rosengarten/Tires al Catinaccio which appear with a photo in this website get the Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass, free of charge. The Card facilitates holidaymakers’ exploration of the Dolomites region Seiser Alm as well as the wider region of South Tyrol, providing a single-ticket access to all types of public transport, such as train and bus. Adults and kids aged above 6 years recive the Mobilcard.
The following services are included:
• shuttle bus services of the Dolomites Region Seiser Alm (except bus routes 10, 11, 12 and N170)
• regional and regional express trains from Brenner/Brennero all the way to Trento and from Mals/Malles to Innichen/San Candido
• bus services throughout the province (urban, regional and city buses)
• the cable cars Ritten-Bozen, Kohlern-Bozen, Meransen-Mühlbach, Mölten-Vilpian/Terlan and Vöran-Burgstall
• the Ritten/Renon light railway and the Mendel/Mendola funicular
• a return trip between Mals/Malles and Müstair wit PostAuto Schweiz bus services
• discount on Combi Card, Nordic Pass and Seiser Alm Card Gold (discount: 3 in 7 or 7 days = 2,00 €; 14 days = 4,00 €)
Once you have activated your Guest Pass, it remains valid for the durations of your stay. Should you stay for longer than one week, you are entitled to another cards. The Guest Pass is personal and non-transferable and needs to be voided each time you travel. Dogs don’t have the right to get the Guest Pass and have to pay the regular fare in the busses of the Public Transport Services. The transfer of dogs in the shuttle busses is free of charge. If the Guest Pass receives the stamping “unleserlich/illeggibile” (meaning “unreadable”) when it is voided, it is still valid that day. In the evening, it has to be substituted for a new Guest Pass by your accommodation.
- The Guest Pass is not valid for the following lines: Seiser Alm Express (Bus Route 10), Almbus (Bus Route 11), Saltria-Monte Pana (Bus Route 12) and Nightliner (N170)
- Indicate first name, last name and length of stay on the back of the Guest Pass.
- The Guest Pass must be validated in public transport and in shuttle buses.
- In case of non compliance a penalty will be issued.