Our cottage is situated in the natural reserve of the Alpe di Siusi, on a corner called Spitzbühl. During Winter we are situated directly on the skipiste, a snow walking trail and sledge track “Spitzbühl”, not far from the Nordic skiing track “Joch”. In 5 to 10 minutes walking distance you reach the bus stop and the cable car station Spitzbühl, in 5 to 15 minutes walking distance some local inns and pubs and the tourist Centre Compatsch, where you find a variety of shops, a bank and other amenities.
The cottage is very cosy, furnished with natural untreated wood furniture. Listening to the crackle of the woodfire in the oven, with which you can easily heat up the interior rooms, you are transmitted a very special living sensation. The wood has been already chopped for you. Electricity and hot water are also available.
The cottage is fully furnished:
- two bedrooms, the first one with a french-size double bed, the second one with a two-storey bunk bed.
- a bathroom with bathtub and a shower facility, basin, WC, hairdryer and a small washing machine.
- A fully equipped kitchen, a large wood stove, a Ceramic stove with four cooking plates, a coffee machine, a dishwasher and a large refrigerator, including a freezer with three trays. Cutlery and pottery are also available.
- A separate room with a corner table, a sleeping couch and a wooden cupboard and satellite TV .
- Large terrace with chairs and sun umbrellas.
- Open-air barbecue
During winter you can park your car free of charge on the parking lot of the Spitzbühl cable car station in 5 minutes walking distance. We will deliver and pick up your luggage to and from the cottage for you. You will be issued a special permit, which will enable you to drive with your car to the cottage or to the parking lot at the cable car station on the limited-traffic road to the Alpe di Siusi.