General times of holy mass Saturday 06.00 p.m. Holy mass in italian from middle of june to end of october and from Christmas to Easter Sunday 08.30 a.m in german
The parish church of Seis is located in the village center. From the roundabout we turn in direction center and after 100 meters we turn left.
In the year 1937 the construct of the building began, which should be consecrated to the holy cross. The finished place of worship was consecrated in 1950. The arrangement of the walls reminds of the strict forms of old basilicas. In 1962 the tower received five new bells. In the four large windows the mountain lecture, the sacrament of the baptism, the altar and the marriage and the Eucharistie are represented.