180 kilometres of trails in the Running Park
The most beautiful running trails in the Dolomites in the Alps
The Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm Running Park offers variety for every kind of runner:
- 180 Kilometres of excellently signposted running routes
- Long running season from May to November
- High altitude training with the optimal high-altitude destinations ranging from 1,800 to 2,300m
- Running routes at two different altitudes
- Alpe di Siusi half marathon, a unique running event
- Runner-friendly accommodation with special offers for runners
- Running Guides
20 trails totalling 180km, in a variety of lengths and difficulties, inspire you to get a spot of training in. Eight trails are on the Alpe di Siusi at an altitude of between 1,800 and 2,300m, and 12 are at an altitude of between 900 and 1,100m. Due to the varying altitudes, the running season in the Alpe di Siusi carries on right through from April to November. Given its optimal high altitude, ideal conditions for high altitude training can be found on the Alpe di Siusi. Whether you opt for the 18.4km long Paul Tergat track or the easy beginners’ route – the Running Park offers the ideal route for every runner.
One definite must for all running fans is the half-marathon route on the Alpe di Siusi. This unique running event takes place on the Alpe di Siusi every year and attracts hundreds of runners. Those who would like to discover the Running Park with a training guide and improve their running technique will find guide booklets to help.