The ski resort will be open from 4th December 2021 to 10 April 2022.
You might have some questions and ambiguities regarding your winter holidays and probably feel a little different this year, but we are firmly convinced that as long as we all respect the current rules and social distancing is being maintained, relaxing and safe holidays are possible on the Seiser Alm.
- Europe`s largest alpine plateau, consisting of 56km2 (8,000 football pitches), offers with its vast natural landscape and fresh mountain air the perfect conditions for a winter with plenty of space.
- Thanks to the liberating spaciousness of the area, winter sport enthusiasts can spread out and crowds are kept to a minimum.
- Skiers have 20 open lift facilities at their disposal and the wide sunny slopes guarantee a good time.
- Incredible views over the Dolomite Mountains accompany cross-country skiers who enjoy the liberating vastness on the perfectly groomed trails.
- Hikers experience unspoilt nature during winter hikes or snowshoe tours, and the varied toboggan runs offer a lot of fun.
- Exercising outdoors is healthy and the Dolomites Region Seiser Alm has something to offer for everyone.
Everyone’s safety is our highest priority
However, likely even our vast natural landscape cannot stop people from gathering. We are therefore preparing and organising the winter with and despite of COVID-19 and drawing up uniform guidelines with the aim of ensuring the health and safety of ALL. These guidelines are constantly reviewed and updated. During summer, we were already able to gather positive experiences with the regulations of distancing, hygiene and disinfection measures, which serve as an important basis for the winter. Accepting personal responsibility and a few simple rules will help you to enjoy a safe and carefree Dolomites Region.