Technical details & safety
Of the 22 ropeways:
- three ski lifts – very popular with children and beginners
- six fixed-grip chair lifts (CLF) – ideal for shorter distances
- ten detachable chair lifts (CLD) – easy boarding and alighting
- one Telemix – with maximum comfort for the passenger
- two double cable cars – fast transport with few towers
- conveyor belts (magic carpets) used by ski schools and for short connections.
The Seiser Alm attaches great importance to safety on all ropeways
. The facilities are therefore serviced at regular intervals and all lifts are equipped with child safety features.