Recharge your batteries in South Tyrol’s nature
From 1 September to 31 October 2020, a series of events and workshops themed around wellness and relaxation will be taking place. Assisted by the helping hand of nature, they offer a sublime time-out for body and soul and the opportunity to amass your energy stores for the coming winter.
These experiences in the breathtakingly beautiful autumn countryside are a guarantee of relaxation and culinary pleasure at its very best, and are held in sites of special energy on the Seiser Alm and in the villages of Castelrotto, Siusi, Fiè allo Sciliar and Tires al Catinaccio.
• Tuesday: Forest bathing and tasting of products in a biological farm
• Wednesday: Buckwheat – dishes and legends around South Tyrol’s native plant
• Thursday: Movement in the morning sun and healthy, alkaline appetizer
• Thursday: Bread-making course at the Oberprantacher Bakery
• Friday: Fit-Walking with “Bergler”-refreshment
• Saturday: Strengthening workout at the Laghetto di Fiè lake
The events take place every week and are suitable for adults and children aged 14 and over. For all events, participants must pre-book at a tourist office in the holiday region Seiser Alm.
Nearly all of them are for free for guests of tourist office partner organisations.
More information: www.seiseralm.it/balance