Over 60 kilometres of groomed winter hiking trails lead to the most beautiful panoramic spots in the Dolomite region of the Seiser Alm. Head out on the most picturesque winter tours in full safety by observing the following guidelines:
- Suitable equipment, clothing and winter footwear are essential.
- Remain on the tagged hiking tracks. No hiking on cross country skiing trails.
- Check out the weather forecast before starting a hike.
- Access to the winter hiking trails is at your own risk, and no liability will be assumed for any accidents or damage.
- Put the dog on a leash and avoid sensitive winter habits for wild animals.
- Less waste, more nature. Due to the climatic conditions, decomposition processes in our mountain landscape are slower, and some waste is not going to be decomposed at all. In addition people and animals can be injured by littered objects.
- Please note that in case of heavy snowfall or considerable temperature fluctuations, care and maintenance of the trails is difficult and the grooming or reparation cannot be immediately guaranteed at the same time.
- For information about parking facilities, starting points, possibility of return by public transport and refreshment stops you can ask your host or the information offices
- Respect the habitats of wild animals in winter.
- Emergency number: 112
ATTENTION: Snow-shoe hiking in open alpine terrain only with appropriate safety equipment.